Here's How It Works...
Application and Deposit
- Puppies and reservation positions are only available to approved depositors.
- Start by filling out a Puppy Adoption Application.
- After we review and approve your application, you'll be given the opportunity to submit a deposit. Once we receive your deposit, you'll have 3 choices...
1) You may choose to reserve any available puppy.
2) You can add your name to a current or upcoming litter from which you will choose your puppy on "Puppy Pick Day" (6 weeks of age).
3) You can have your name placed on our Master List of Depositors. Please be aware that there is no seniority positioning on our deposit master list. Thus, the opportunity to secure a top pick position on a new litter is available to all depositors on a "First-Come, First-Serve" basis. Once we post a new upcoming litter, we'll notify all of our depositors of the new litter at the same time via email, which gives everyone a possibility to secure a pick position on that litter. It's fair and shows us who the motivated depositors really are, which is whom we desire to have on our litter lists. We have learned that those "motivated depositors" are less likely to change their minds and drop off. This saves us time and ensures a smooth adoption process for everyone.
Once you add your name to a specific litter list, your deposit becomes non-refundable, but it is transferable to any other litter.
Puppy Pick Day
Depositors that have their names listed on a specific litter will choose their puppies once they reach 6 weeks and 2 days of age. We ask that the first person picking their pup give us their choice by 10:00 am (Mountain Time Zone), then we'll proceed to the #2 depositor and so on. Usually, most of our depositors are ready to give us their choice right away, so the process is usually done within an hour. We require that all picks be confirmed by email so that there is no confusion. So, once it's your turn to pick, please email us your puppy pick and we will immediately post your choice on the litter page (REAL TIME - Immediately).
After everyone chooses their pup, we will email you an invoice to pay the balance on your pup, including shipping and training if applicable. You can pay by credit card (we add 3% to cover processing fees charged by our on-line merchant - Bank of Utah, PayPal or Square) or you can avoid the 3% processing fee by sending us a check by mail. Either way is just fine with us. When sending a check, please mail the check right away so that we can receive your check prior to making arrangements for shipping and/or training if applicable.
Puppies Go Home @ 8 Weeks
Our sweet little puppies are ready to go home at 8 weeks of age. Please keep in mind that we are not able to let our puppies go home sooner than 8 weeks of age. It is important that all puppies have the opportunity to spend the first 8 weeks of their life with their mom and siblings giving them a chance to socialize and be properly weaned between 7-8 weeks of age. **** If you have enrolled your puppy in our training program, your pup will go home at 12 weeks of age, or at another time as may be agreed.
Shipping Your Pup
We handle all shipping details. We will arrange shipping according to your preference. If traveling by air, we prefer Delta airlines when shipping within the US. If shipping to Canada, Mexico or overseas, we will discuss with you airline options and our further requirements for puppy travel. We always seek after a direct flight if possible. We'll discuss this with you. We typically ship our pups out on the first Friday or Saturday after your puppy turns 8 weeks old. See "Shipping Details" for prices and details.
If you have further questions, please CONTACT US.