ALL Bordoodles, Border Collies and Poodles featured on our web site our from Mountain Rose. We pride ourselves on being the premier breeder of the most beautiful bordoodles in entire the world!!
Our Popular Site Links
We are proud to offer rare and exceptional Bordoodle (Borderdoodle) puppies for sale. Our primary focus in our breeding of Bordoodles is to produce highly intelligent dogs with superb temperaments, eye-catching looks and a history of long life. These traits don't just happen by accident. We have spent many years doing research, performed DNA tests to help insure health and bloodlines, and we have tracked many of our puppies into adulthood. We know of no other breeder who has been able to breed such beautiful dogs and hold their level of intelligence and temperament to the highest of standards.
See our Breeding Standards
Puppy Adoption Process
1) Fill out a Puppy Adoption Application
2) We will review your application (usually within 24 hours) and provide an approval for those people whom we think can provide the highest level of potential happiness, love and safety for their puppy.
3) Once your application is approved, we ask that you make a $300 deposit. (You can pay with a credit card or send us a check)
4) After you have submitted your deposit, you will have the 3 options:
5) Once you have selected your puppy, you’ll have the opportunity to pay the balance owing on your puppy... and for training too, if applicable. You can pay by credit card or you can send us a check. When paying by credit card, a 3% processing fee is added to the final amount owing. Payment is due immediately after you choose your puppy.
*Only those people who have had their Puppy Adoption Application approved and placed their $300 deposit will be given an opportunity to adopt a puppy from Mountain Rose. Your deposit is non refundable unless otherwise agreed. Switching litters or puppies once you have committed is not allowed. If you do not select a puppy from a litter in which you are committed, your deposit will be forfeited. Exception: If there is NOT a puppy available for you on your chosen litter (ie - mother dog whelps less pups than expected), you may switch your deposit to another existing litter or future litter, or you may request refund of your deposit. Upon finalizing the purchase of your puppy, you will receive a 100% credit of your deposit towards your puppy purchase leaving a balance of $2,200 owing on your puppy.
Payment is due after you select your puppy.